Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Disney Day 4




Disney Day 4 - Food Posioning Day
Woke up that morning with HORRIBLE food posioning. We had breakfast reservations at Tusker House in Animal Kingdom. I really didnt want to miss it- so we treked ourselves over there. We saw Mickey, Goofy, Donald and Daisy. Had breakfast- didnt eat anything- but the waitress still charged us a dining service (which I didnt think was right- given that I was sick). Rode the safari - Noah LOVED it- he loved the animals, the ride and everything. Walked through the Pandgoni (sp?) Forest Expedition- saw Gorillas and other Monkies. Then walked over to Asia to see the Tigers. Felt sick to my stomach- so left eveyone back at Animal Kingdom and Jim and I took Noah to the hotel for a nap. We napped for like 3 hours- and then took him down to the pool. He had a blast swimming. Met the in-laws for dinner (at the cafe in the hotel) and then got ready to go to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. The Magic Kingdom was all decorated- and I was feeling "marginally" better by then. Rode the Carpets (AGAIN) and took Noah to the Carosel and to ride Dumbo - another big favorite - also let him run around in the Pooh Corner. Rode Small World again and then headed back to the hotel. Jim and I did the hot tub again - and surprisingly I was starting to feel much better- but Jim was starting to get a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment