Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Welcome to our Front Door



I would like to say hello to our new front door. That's right- we have a front door, some electrical boxes and some miscellanous duct work from this weekend. We also let Noah walk around in it- his eyes were so lit up- he looked so happy. We also have bricks- so we figure that by this weekend- the outside will be pretty done. Oh! and they layed the septic field..
Also went jean shopping this weekend- and that sucked! Back on the old WW diet. So far- two days down- so good.
Tomorrow is our electrical walk through. Should be pretty fast-
Been windy here- so sleep was not in high quantities last night- maybe I can get a nap later!
Have a good one!
Judy

1 comment:

  1. I am having such success with WW...but I have to go to the meetings or I don't keep track. Just the kind of girl I am. Your house is coming along so well.

    ReplyDelete