Monday, January 11, 2010

Brr....it's cold out











And we have been warming up inside. Noah has played endlessly with all his new toys. Especially his Zhu Zhu Pet and his Elmo. He is also particularly found of Chi Chi the Taco Bell Dog and the Weasel (both of which he got before Christmas). These are his friends and from the time he gets up till the time he goes to bed they are on and with him all the time. We have gone through SO many batteries- in fact tomorrow I have to go to Costco to get more or the devestation would be of epic proportions if they didn't run. Daddy also brought him home a Cozy Coupe from Grandma and Grandpa's this weekend and he has had a blast riding it around the house. He takes his animal friends on rides and loves steering. It's hysterical. I, on the other hand have been scrapping. I've completed a total of 7 layouts this year- and we are cropping this weekend so as long as I don't play with all the new toys I might be able to get some stuff done. Here is one of my latest creations for the Disney Book. Also want to congratulate my friend Val as she is Guest Designer of the Month at Papertreyink.com. She won their contest you can read about it here http://grandma-extraordinaire.blogspot.com/. I am very excited for her and her stuff is truly amazing. We have also been packing stuff up around here-and cleaning and organizing. Stay Warm! Judy

3 comments:

  1. Great pages! What a wonderful way to celebrate the holidays. I love Disney World decked out for Christmas. Thanks for sharing :)
    Hugs,
    Kristina
    Your Memories Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little fella is such a cutie. This is a good reminder of how active little boys are...my son is 38 and I've forgotten so much. The twins will be a handful but we are so looking forward to that!!! Thanks for your post on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, great memories you've captured of fun times at Disney. I'm sure your book is great too! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete